Thursday 6 June 2013

I am Thankful

Read this, and you have no reason to not be thankful


I am Thankful...


For my ROOMMATE
Who is on the chair
Being a couch potato
Because he is with me
And not out there somewhere...

For the FEE I paid
Because it means
I am trusted as a student

For the MESS to clean after a party
Because it means I have
been surrounded by dearful friends


For the CLOTHES that fit a little too snug

Because it means
I have enough to eat

For a ROOM that need sweeping
Windows that need cleaning
Bed that needs making
Because it means I have home

For all the COMPLAINING
I heard about the government
Because it means
We have freedom of speech

For the DINING PLACE
I found at the very far end of the building
Because it means I am capable of walking 

For the pile of LAUNDRY & IRONING
Because it means
I have enough clothes to wear

For weariness and aching MUSCLES
at the end of the day
Because it means i have been
capable of working hard

For the alarm that goes off, passing
In the early morning hours
Because it means, I am still... 
ALIVE....



~Quoted, and modified~

Well, my first post that is totally encrypted in English. What an achievement, haha....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...