Wednesday 25 July 2012

Philosophy has Turned me On

''There will be moment when people summarise you during 30min of meeting. Though seems unfair, that is how the system works. The dark solution is hypocrisy....''


     Once, reading the plentiful branches of philosophy on Wikipedia is just a leisure activity, made due to the depletion of idea. Oh, not to mention that I was brought there when reading Allegory of the Cave,Sun and when reading Shakespeare biography.

     For me, Philosophy during that time reflected a ridiculous way of human views. Why there must be a bunch of hardcore mentalist that thinks what people think that they might be thinking? I assumed that Philosophy is just a wasteful of the precious time, when you can live normally without worrying about a single damn thing about it.
Images from wholelifediets.com


     Well, my brain seems to hit me back eventually, as if dissatisfied with me. The times come when I reviewed The Matrix Trilogy during my IB course. Yeah why not? Philosophy is not eccentric, it is a means of escapism (I got this word from another blogger though) for you to imagine your life from the eyes of others, your parents, partners, teammates, and even your pet.

     Previously, words of wisdom is rubbish for me, I mean if not them who had said them, I or someone else would then, lucky they got the name. However  now, whenever I encounter a word of wisdom column, I consider them as a great tool for realizing humanity. Those quoters must be a mastermind for understanding the complexes of humanity system.

     Well, now my heart has opened for conceptual thinking, logic and justified reasoning. Yet some are insulting, I preferred to use them up for the good. Anyone can try this: spend some time to reflect your surrounding, create your own quotes and dont forget to Googled them to avoid plagiarism (oh, this word really made me stress once..)

     I wonder why did I compose this post in English. Well, life is about choices and this time, my brain and desire chose to spoke in English. Pretty rare but awesome though. xD








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...